Magna IV Engineering & Breaker Brothers Canada Ltd. have aligned two electrical solution providers, and opened access to expanded engineering and technical field services for clients across western Canada and the USA. Specifically, it will increase the available options for power system maintenance solutions, such as replacement, retrofit, and component-level refurbishment.
Breaker Brothers Services is a circuit breaker and contactor remanufacturing firm, specializing in maintenance solutions that increase the reliable operation of electrical equipment and the safety of personnel. Circuit breakers and contactor remanufacturing allows clients to balance the mitigation of equipment failure, arc flash and/or obsolescence risks within a budget considerably more modest when compared to full equipment replacement.
BBS Canada Ltd. (O/A Breaker Brothers Services) operates as a division of Magna IV Engineering and will continue to offer circuit breaker remanufacturing services, extending access to our many clients across Canada and the USA.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shop Assistant in our Saskatoon office. The successful candidate will be accountable for supporting shop operations such as but not limited to, disassemble and reassemble mechanical parts, cleaning parts, sand blasting, and simple wiring.
- Assemble and disassemble mechanical parts
- Cleaning of parts
- Organization and cleaning of shop floor
- Sand blasting of mechanical parts
- Simple wiring projects
- Interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Identify and implement process improvements
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working within a mechanical industry
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience with mechanical tools a MUST
- Mechanical experience within a similar industry a definite asset
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and strong attention to details
- Professional team player with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service internally and externally
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and client focused approach
All interested applicants are invited to apply directly to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.