We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Field Services Administrator in our Edmonton office. Reporting to the Field Services Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for administrative support in the areas of client project work and general office administration. This role supports our Technical Field Services Operations and plays a key role in ensuring superior client experiences internally and externally.
Project Specific Administrative Support
- Assist in preparing quotes, reports, data books, construction packages, document review packages, tender packages and quotation documentation for Edmonton Field Service teams,
- Handle internal inquiries requiring investigation and follow-up
- Create, format and edit various files including Microsoft Office and pdf documents
- Deploy and compile client feedback surveys
- Manage scheduling needs and reports in Ortec
- Complete a range of tasks from Client Managers as required
- Provide administrative support on client sites as required
General Office Administrative Support
- Work on special projects such as developing business processes, procedures, manuals
- Assist in maintaining the technical library
- Assist new hires with department orientation and on-boarding
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Oversee daily facilities of the office, including upkeep of the stationary inventory.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and event coordination
- Coordinate hotel reservations and car rentals
- Provide back up support to other administrators including the Receptionist (which requires professionally managing the reception desk and attending to all walk-ins and incoming phone calls)
- Assist all office Edmonton Technical Field Service staff with administrative duties
- Collaborate with other company admins to create efficiencies and best practices
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Superior communication skills both oral and written
- Advanced computer experience in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and PDF creator applications
- Advanced knowledge of databases and ability to mine and analyze data (Excel, Query, Access)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, developing relationships between multiple organizational areas
- Adaptable and willing to change proactively.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and client internal and external) focused approach
- Experience working in an Engineering, Field Services, or other professional environment would be an asset
Please apply by sending your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.