- Site Visit
- Asset Criticality Assessment
- Evaluate Facility’s Reliability Programs
- Conduct Analysis for Potential Failures
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Failure Mode Event Analysis
- Cause & Effect Analysis
- Sequence of Events Analysis
- Ishikawa/Fishbone Analysis
- Reliability Block Diagram
- Weibull Analysis
- Reduce asset criticality
- Early detection & monitoring
- Performance trending critical parameters
- Improve preventative maintenance program
- Predictive maintenance program (condition based)
Our team is well aware of the operating cost constraints faced by facilities. We can generate recommendations based on criticality, cost and time line. This will allow clients to prioritize and implement recommended solutions.
All reliability studies by Magna IV Engineering include short-, medium-, and long-term recommendations, as well as capital cost estimates.
Through the use of Weibull Analysis, the current electrical system can be evaluated against the implementation of the study recommendations, the enhanced reliability of your system can be calculated to accurately predict the financial benefit.
Magna IV Engineering extensively applies industry standards, guidelines and recommendations (IEEE Std 493, NFPA 70B, NETA –MTS, etc.) to support reliability study findings.